Clopay’s Classic™ Collection
Clopay’s® CLASSIC™ collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. Our CLASSIC™ garage doors can complement any home with the ability for homeowners to customize door sizes and choose from a variety of decorative top window inserts and specialty glass for natural light and privacy. These durable steel garage doors are available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction with multiple insulation options.
WHAT IS A RAISED PANEL GARAGE DOOR?
Raised panel garage door styles are what most people imagine when they think of a traditional garage door — a showcase of long and short panels, windows and numerous color options. Raised panel garage doors will allow you to draw attention to your home's architecture with a focus on depth and symmetrical patterns.
- Short and long panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with: